We are certified under A.S.M.E. Sections I and VIII, The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, and The People's Republic of China Manufacture License of Special Equipment.
Manufacturing Code Numbers:
- SIC Code Number: 3443
- NAICS Code Number: 332410
Code Construction Capabilities:
ASME Section I and VIII
- Stamps held for "U" & "S"
- Stamps held for “NB” & "R"
- AWS D1.1 & AISC
- ANSI B31.1
- ANSI B31.3
- Inspection Agency: Bureau Veritas - OneCIS Insurance
People’s Republic of China Manufacture License of Special Equipment
- Pressure Vessels: A2
- Boilers: B
SNT-TC-IA Nondestructive Personnel
- Method: RT Level II - (2 qualified) Level III - (2 qualified)
- Method: MT Level II - (2 qualified) Level III - (2 qualified)
- Method: PT Level II - (2 qualified) Level III - (2 qualified)
- Method: UT Contracted
Nondestructive Testing Equipment
- Radiography: Contracted
- Magnetic Particle: 1 - (AC Y5 Yoke) 1 - Parker Adjustable AC-DC
- Liquid Penetrant: Necessary Material
- Ultrasonic: Contracted
Leak Testing Equipment
Hydrostatic Test Equipment
- 3,625 C.S. Hydraulic CS 40-500 160 PSIG Air
- 5,000 PSIG Chemical Pump
- Hydro Recording Chart Texas Gage 5,000 PSI
- Various swell plugs, testing plugs, valves, blinds, gages, etc.
QA/QC standards maintained by two inspectors and QA/QC Manager
QA/QC Program Manuals are available
Presently, we estimate that The G. C. Broach Company equipment is producing over 868.7 Billion BTU’s of heat each day.
Giant Heater Leaves for Panhandle
It required eight flatcars to load this one mammoth refinery heater built by the G. C. Broach Co., Tulsa. Seeing it on its way are, left the right, G. C. Cole, Tulsa freight agent for M-K-T Railroad; Cliff DeLay, production superintendent for Broach; and Clayton Broach, company president. The heater, which will be 35 ft wide, 55 ft long, and 90 ft tall when erected, will have a capacity of 166,000,000 Btu, according to the maker. Read More...
We are certified under A.S.M.E. Sections I and VIII, The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, and The People's Republic of China, Safety Quality License. Read More...